Inside Sales Representative
Visual Systems Group, Inc. (VSGi) is looking for a highly-motivated Inside Sales Representative to work out of our McLean, VA headquarters.
The Inside Sales position requires a person who not only excels at business development, but also excels at time management and supporting multiple Major Account Representatives.
In addition to a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, the Inside Sales Representative position provides the opportunity to join a fast growing, industry leading company with a nationwide presence and a history of excellence in supporting our customers.
- Develop new leads through persistent cold calling and internet research
- Proactively develop sales techniques to effectively identify and quantify strong, qualified new business opportunities
- Consistently portray a professional image in all communications to potential customers
- Proactively enter and track all leads and contacts using Salesforce.com
- Strive to exceed established goals and time lines insupport of both individual and team objectives
- High energy and interest growing in the technology sales profession
- Strong communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Proficient in the use of internet and PC applications, which include Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to manage time to meet personal goals
If you need reasonable accomodation to complete this application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org
VSGi is a leading partner for Cisco, Polycom, and Vidyo, as well as other key AV manufacturers such as AMX, Crestron, Extron, Planar, and many more. As a nationwide system integrator with a 29 year track record, VSGi has expertise in delivering industry leading products and services and providing end-to-end video, audio visual, networking and web collaboration solutions in the video conferencing and communication industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.