Over 20 years of Video Conferencing and AV Integration experience with the Federal Government
VSGi designs, sells and supports video and voice products from the best manufacturers in the world. Industry leading technologies from Polycom and Cisco (TANDBERG) combined with our expertise in custom end-to-end solution design, network infrastructure, endpoints & AV Integration creates a powerful communication solution tailored to your agency’s needs.
Federal Government Contracts
VSGi is an Authorized Agent on the following GSA Schedules:
VSGi Agency Contracts:
- FAA SAVES (DTFACT-11-D-00009) SAVES contracts are mandatory for the FAA’s IT community and were established in 2006 to deliver quality customer service while controlling costs. They provide for the purchase or leasing of complete solution sets, technical services, and support.
- USAF NETCENTS2 (FA8732-13-D-0017) (through partnerships) The Network-Centric Solutions-2 (NETCENTS-2) contracts provide the Air Force with a primary source of netcentric and IT products, services, and solutions. Use of the NETCENTS-2 contracts (except ITPS) is mandatory for Air Force organizations as the contracts are awarded.
- Administrative Office of the United States Courts BPA (USCA10B0036) Under this Blanket Purchasing Agreement (BPA), provide the Administrative Office of the United States Courts (AOUSC) with Cisco Video Teleconferencing (VTC) equipment, support and associated services to foster AOUSC’s mission to communicate effectively and efficiently with geographically-dispersed Courts, Federal Judiciary and external agency personnel. The Cisco TelePresence portfolio will allow the AOUSC to utilize video to enhance both productivity and collaboration.
- SeaPort-e Contract # N00178-12-D-6901 (Partnership) SeaPort-e is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. The Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research, Military Sealift Command, and the United States Marine Corps compete their service requirements amongst 2400+ SeaPort-e IDIQ multiple award contract holders. The SeaPort-e portal provides a standardized, efficient means of soliciting offers from amongst the diverse population of large and small businesses and their approved team members. All task orders are competitively solicited, awarded and managed using the SeaPort-e platform. Since nearly 85% of its contract–holders are small businesses, the SeaPort-e approach to acquiring services provides opportunity that fuels the Nation’s engine of job growth.
- Bureau of Prisons GSA (DJBP0700NASBPA081) A single award contract for specific Cisco Endpoints and various A/V equipment to support the Bureau of Prisons, under the US Department of Justice.
- SEWP IV & SEWP V (Partnerships) Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement (SEWP, pronounced ‘soup’), is a multi-award Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) vehicle focused on IT products and product based services. The 37 pre-competed Contract Holders offer a wide range of advanced technology including tablets, desktops and servers; IT peripherals; network equipment; storage systems; security tools; software products; cloud based services; video conferencing systems and other IT and Audio-Visual products. Product based services such as installation, training, maintenance and warranty are also available through SEWP. As an OMB authorized GWAC, the SEWP contracts are utilized by all Federal Agencies.
- DHS First Source II (Partnerships) FirstSource II provides the Department of Homeland Security with access to a full array of value-added reseller services and access to a wide and renewable variety of IT commodities and solutions (hardware and software). Any commercially available IT product may be made available through these contracts. Set asides include HUBZone, EDWOSB, Small Business.
- ITES-2H (Partnerships) The Information Technology Enterprise Solutions-2 Hardware contract includes IT hardware solutions for video teleconferencing equipment (VTC) and ancillary services including system configuration and integration, physical site analysis, installation and relocation, high availability configuration and legacy equipment warranty/maintenance. Open to U.S. Army only.
VSGi Federal Solutions
VSGi offers video conferencing solutions designed to meet the unique needs of the Federal Government. Our customers include:
- DoD (Army, Navy, Air Force,
- Army & Air National Guard
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- US Department of State
VSGi has a National Presence
The VSGi team of Federal Sales Representatives, Sales Engineers, Technicians, and Project Managers are located all across the country so we’re able to service any customer in any location.
VSGi Managed Services for Federal Agencies
VSGi managed services allow you to concentrate on your core competencies – we’ll handle everything from call scheduling and launching, to network monitoring and system upgrades
- IP & ISDN Network Services
- Voice & Video Bridging Services including Call Launching, Monitoring & Concierge Services
- Remote Video Network Monitoring, Reporting & Maintenance
- Demo Equipment & Facilities
- Business Voice Service
- Customer Training / 24 x 7 x 365 Help Desk & Online Support
- 24 x 7 x 365 Video Test Facility
- On-Site Customer Support & Free “Next Day Parts” Service
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001:2015
Contact our Federal Sales Team