image description
image description

Video Bridging and Gateway Services

Focus on What You Do Best and Leave the Technology to Us

VSGi hosted Video Bridging & Gateway Services offer full service multi-point conferencing capabilities. Whether you need to bring together 5 sites or 25 sites, a mix of IP or ISDN, our experienced video bridging professionals are available 24 x 7 x 365 to help you coordinate, schedule, launch, record, and archive your next video conference. Choose between flexible scheduling plans, including dedicated IP ports, reservation based, or on-demand gateway options – whichever suits the needs of your organization.

VSGi’s hosted Video Bridging and Gateway Services allows your organization to focus on core competencies and maximize internal resources by outsourcing to an experienced managed service provider.VSGi’s expert bridging professionals ensure that your conferences run smoothly regardless of the participants’ network type or endpoint manufacturer.

The VSGi Video Network delivers the most robust and flexible IP network for quality Video Conferencing & Telepresence. Our dedicated IP network circuits can be provisioned as video only, data only, or converged (any combination of voice, video and data). The VSGi Video Network offers flexible bandwidth options, no usage charges (flat fee), and is installed, managed, and supported by the VSGi VNOC (VSGi Network Operations Center) Professionals 24 x 7 x 365.

To learn more, download the VSGI Hosted Bridging & Gateway Services Overview.

VSGi Hosted Video Bridging & Gateway Services Overview:

  • Dial-in/Dial-out Connections allow you to specify meeting initiation by users or VSGi conferencing specialists.
  • Audio add-on capability allows you to connect non-video endpoints for full audio participation in your meetings.
  • Speed-Matching and Transcoding offers you the ability to connect sites with limited bandwidth to communicate with higher speed endpoints.
  • Network Gateway Services allow ISDN and IP endpoints to converge and communicate in the same call.
  • Multiple Continuous Presence modes allow you to choose the best visual layout for your call to ensure the right people are seen and heard.
  • Content Sharing allows you to use standards based data collaboration tools in your meeting to share
    content with remote participants.
  • Call Monitoring A certified VSGi conferencing specialist oversees your video conference to ensure there are no technical difficulties and to make any requested changes.
  • 24/7 Reservations allow you to set up meetings on your own time, not ours.
  • Standards Compliance H.264/H.320/H.323 endpoints are supported.
  • Audio or Video Recording gives you the option to have your meetings recorded and archived for future use.
  • Punctual Meetings – 98% of our calls start on time, the other 2% within 5 minutes of scheduled call.
  • Certification, Confirmation & Billing – We start by certifying all your video endpoints to ensure seamless connectivity; we issue confirmations of scheduled meetings, and provide detailed billing statements.
Request a Quote