Video as a Service (VaaS)
Simplify and Scale Multiparty Video Meetings in the Cloud
Video as a Service (VaaS) offers customers a completely customized managed video solution which combines any or all of the following: hosting, bridging, gateway, network services, maintenance, and integrated room services, for a monthly fee. VaaS is available to customers with or without their own infrastructure.
To learn more, download the VSGi VaaS Services Overview.
VaaS is an ideal option for organizations that:
- Do not have full time, in-house video experts on staff
- Do not want to invest in costly infrastructure
- Need the ability to conduct multipoint conferencing
- Have or need a mixture of infrastructure and hosted services
- Have complex / blended / custom video needs
VaaS makes it easier to:
- Meet anytime; no scheduling required
- Support SIP and H.323 participants
- Better secure meeting access options for internal and external meetings
- Get affordable and predictable price points to suit your needs