Modular Digital Matrix Switchers from 4×4 to 16×16 with SpeedSwitch Technology
The XTP II CrossPoint 1600 modular digital matrix switcher provides high performance switching of video and audio plus extension of bidirectional control and Ethernet in a future-ready integrated solution. The 50 Gbps digital backplane easily exceeds the data rate requirements for 4K video formats. To streamline integration, a full selection of XTP® input and output boards offer local connectivity and extended transmission capability using a single CATx or fiber optic cable. The matrix switcher is HDCP compliant, and includes many integrator-friendly features, such as EDID Minder®, Key Minder®, and RS‑232 insertion over Ethernet. Configurable for I/O sizes up to 16×16, the XTP II CrossPoint 1600 is ideal for professional AV environments that require unmatched switching speed and reliability with advanced system monitoring and control.
- 50 Gbps digital backplane supports 4K video and beyond
- Wide selection of local, twisted pair, and fiber optic input and output matrix boards
- RS‑232 insertion from the Ethernet control port
- SpeedSwitch® Technology provides exceptional switching speed for HDCP-encrypted content
- Modular, field-upgradeable and hot-swappable design
- Compatible with all XTP input and output boards