Innovative camera technology that delivers a breakthrough, ‘directed’, telepresence experience in every HDX or Group Series environment
Video collaboration is meant to connect people intimately. Unfortunately, many videoconferences feel more like two connected rooms than two groups of people talking directly with one another and really connecting.
EagleEye Director delivers an affordable and personalized telepresence experience in large group meetings. It accomplishes this by intelligently emulating professional video production techniques. The result is direct, intimate communication, and more productive meetings with no remote control or user intervention required.
- Ideal for larger boardrooms and classrooms, giving users an affordable telepresence experience without manual intervention
- Automatically locates active speakers and, through simultaneous voice triangulation and face-finding, accurately crops their images appropriately
- Eliminates disruptive remote control errors by automatically zooming in on the person who is speaking
- Is not confined to historic camera tracking limitations like fixed-camera presets or unnatural IR transmitters
- Installs quickly and easily to any Polycom room telepresence system with a single, camera-to-codec connection
- Makes training more engaging which translates into better retention of information
- Speeds user adoption and delivers faster ROI because it is easy to use and produces heightened meeting interactions
EagleEye Director not only delivers unsurpassed user satisfaction but also limits IT help necessary to run large conferences. By leveraging the power of combined voice and face tracking, each and every conference can occur without advanced call monitoring.
- Easily update your existing Group Series 300, 500, and 700 video-enabled rooms with the EagleEye Director with a single cable and optional mounting system
- Supporting the full range of room-based systems from Polycom with HDX 6000, 7000, 8000, 9000, Group Series 300, 500, and 700
- Accurately frame meeting participants up to 23 feet / 7 meters in various room configurations
- Powerful pick-up from 7 onboard microphones tracking each voice and triangulating for accuracy