The platform for HD collaboration
The Vidyo portfolio includes everything you need to deploy HD video collaboration to everyone in your organization, from core infrastructure to solutions that enable universal visual communication from any end point over any network without requiring expensive network upgrades.
Six Reasons to Choose Vidyo
- Software Economics – Conventional video systems lock you into custom hardware, specialized chips, and a heavy-duty infrastructure just to support multiple participants in a conference. Vidyo solutions are different. Because the Vidyo architecture sidesteps compute-intensive bottlenecks like transcoding, components like VidyoRouter run as software on mainstream server and virtual platforms. Powered by Intel CPUs, VidyoRoom and VidyoPanorama systems deliver greater performance and value with every generation. As for personal conferencing, Vidyo apps and plug-ins run on the computers and mobile devices you already own. Because Vidyo solutions leverage the power of mass-market platforms, Ultra HD conferencing is as affordable as a voice-only call.
- Quality Collaboration – With Vidyo, native Ultra HD and multipoint capability combine high resolution and fidelity with incredibly low latency, even over the public internet and wireless networks. With click-to-connect simplicity, guests can participate from their computer or mobile device, or from any vendor’s conference room system. Enhance collaboration with multi-party content sharing, a Vidyo-exclusive feature where multiple participants can share and edit content into the conference at the same time. And thanks to loss-less cascading — where multiple VidyoRouter components act as one — quality is consistent even in large conferences spanning multiple geographies.
- Reliable Performance – Any network link — particularly Internet and wireless connections — can suffer from congestion and packet loss. When bad stuff happens, only Vidyo solutions gracefully conceal errors when necessary, and restore quality when conditions improve. With solutions from other vendors, quality degrades until the call finally drops. Thanks to dynamic adaption, Vidyo sustains high quality conferences over links with variable bandwidth and up to 20% packet loss. No other solution even comes close.
- Global Scalability – Only Vidyo delivers 100+ concurrent HD connections per virtual appliance or unit of rack space. How is this possible? Rather than transcode at a centralized bottleneck (i.e., the MCU), the VidyoRouter directs an optimized video stream to each conference participant. This remarkably effective and efficient architecture, patented by Vidyo, conserves bandwidth and ensures an optimal experience for everyone. Need even more capacity? Just add physical or virtual VidyoRouters anywhere in the network.
- Investment Protection – Say goodbye to forklift upgrades. While legacy systems lock you into old standards and equipment, all Vidyo components are software-upgradable to deliver new features, support new standards and provide enhanced performance. To extend the life of legacy systems, H.323 and SIP connections are delivered by the VidyoGateway and through the free VidyoWay interconnectivity service.
- Seamless Integration – The VidyoWorks platform allows organizations, system integrators, service providers and software developers to Vidyo-enable applications and workflows. Whether your applications requires video communications on a mobile device or within a web browster using WebRTC, VidyoWorks has you covered. The core intellectual property, APIs, SDK, and development framework delivered by VidyoWorks already powers widely-deployed applications like Philips healthcare solutions and Google+ Hangouts.
VSGi is a Vidyo Certified Partner and has obtained certifications and specializations across their video conferencing, telepresence and unified communications solution sets. Our cross-functional team of sales, engineering, project management and 24/7 technical support personnel are the most tenured and trained in the industry and provide our clients with one point of contact for the entire VIdyo product line.