Project Manager – Video and A/V Integration
VSGi has an immediate opening for a Project Manager in our McLean, VA office. This is a tremendous opportunity for a talented professional to advance their career in one of the fastest growing technology industries.
The Project Manager is the primary contact with VSGi’s customers during their project implementation with responsibilities that include; program management, coordination with design and engineering teams, provisioning, logistics and scheduling, dispatch of technical resources, database management, shipping and fulfillment, and acts as the primary liaison between VSGi’s Operations and Sales functions. The ideal candidate will be adept at managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, confidently communicate with internal and external customers, will make timely and accurate decisions to resolve program issues and meet critical project milestones, will work with an attention to detail, and will have a forward looking philosophy to minimize project issues and ensure customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the planning, organization and implementation of 25-35 audio-visual integration projects
- Provide overall project communication and management of expectations to internal and external customers
- Develop project schedules, identify, assign and coordinate field and technical resources
- Manage day-to-day project activities, issue tracking and risk mitigation, facilitate project team meetings and prepare/deliver status reports
- Proactively identify and solve project issues to adhere to critical project milestones and timelines
- Ensure compliance with current project and order management standard processes
- Work closely with manufactures and suppliers to ensure timely shipments
- Review sales order packages for compliance with VSGi standards and processes, communicate and coordinate requests with Sales to bring orders into compliance
- Provide guidance and support of new order and/or change order entry into VSGi’s order management system
- Create and issue purchase orders to manufactures and partners as needed
- Coordinate and update shipping and logistics with vendors and customers
- Create and maintain customer/order profiles in VSGi’s customer service database
- 5-15 years of related experience; program and project management, engineering, finance and accounting in a technical field
- BA or BS degree desired or equivalent work experience
- Audio-visual integration, videoconferencing, collaboration and network experience preferred
- PMP/PMI certification a plus
- Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) or CTS-I recommended
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise good judgment
- Strong project management skills, detailed oriented and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills to include; Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Database
Visual Systems Group, Inc. (VSGi) is a nationwide system integrator with a thirty-year (30) year track record of delivering unsurpassed solutions, service, and products providing end-to-end voice, video, collaboration and networks in the videoconferencing and communications industry.
If you need reasonable accomodation to complete this application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.