Bandwidth for Business
VSGi Video Network Services deliver the most robust and flexible IP network for carrier-grade Video Conferencing & Telepresence Systems. Our dedicated IP network circuits can be provisioned as video only, data only, or converged (any combination of voice, video and data). We offer flexible bandwidth options, dedicated IP ports, reservation based & on-demand gateway options, and industry leading support of the VSGi VNOC (VSGi Network Operations Center) 24 x 7 x 365.
The VSGi Video Network provides managed, secure, mission-critical network services to organizations with complex video, voice and data needs across multiple locations. Our integrated network and managed services enable our customers to seamlessly deploy video, voice and data on a global basis.
To learn more, download the VSGi Network Services Overview.
VSGi Video Network Services Overview
- Global MPLS (Multiprotocal Label Switching) Network
- Native IP MPLS Backbone – Extended Network Reach
- Fully Meshed Layer 2 Security
- Private and Public Network Integration
- Multiple classes of service – Data, Video & Voice
- Advanced Video Network Functionality
- Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation with Full Routing Control (Optional)
- Simple Configuration & Management
- Highly Scalable
- IP Multicast Support
- Superior Performance
- Industry Leading Service Level Agreement – Applicable to T1, E1, T3, E3, Ethernet, ond OCx / STMx Customers with minimum one year term commitments
- 99.999% Service Availability
- Guaranteed site-to-site QoS