The world’s first smart hub for group collaboration
RealPresence Trio takes the ingenuity of Polycom’s iconic three-point phones to the next level. Its design is sleek and sophisticated. Its 5-inch color touch screen and intuitive navigation make it simpler than ever – resulting in fewer mistakes, quick starts for every meeting, and minimal training requirements. RealPresence Trio provides wired and wireless pairing with your personal devices using Bluetooth or USB and even includes convenient, illuminated mute buttons on each leg so everyone in the room can manage the meeting experience.
With its modular design, RealPresence Trio expands to add visual collaboration with RealPresence Trio Visual+. Hear every perspective, share your ideas and concepts with vivid imagery, and see their reactions immediately.
RealPresence Trio is quick to deploy and easy to manage. With power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and zero-touch-deployment, it connects as easily as a phone and integrates directly with your call control platform. Native integration with Microsoft® Lync® 2013, Skype for Business and support for all major SIP platforms ensure future-proof deployment while its modular design and underlying software platform provide investment protection and even greater potential for future application expansion.
- World’s clearest and richest audio experience powered by new, patented technology
- Complete visual collaboration with HD content sharing and real-time video interaction
- Faster adoption and user preference with wired or wireless pairing of your portable devices (BYOD)
- Simple touch interface minimizes mistakes and speeds connection with ‘one touch join’
- Improved administration and investment protection via support for Power-over-Ethernet, Zero-Touch-Deployment, and connection to leading call platforms
- Affordably priced for mass adoption across every meeting space
- Exceptional audio capabilities including: Enhanced HD Voice and automatic elimination of background noise with Polycom’s exclusive NoiseBlock
- Advanced call handing, security, and provisioning features (H.264 AVC, High Profile, Lync Basic SVC)
- Effortless pairing for audio over USB (wired), Bluetooth, NFC (wireless) and IP using PC-based soft clients, personal contacts or joining calendared events
- One-step-to-join meeting experience through calendar integration
- Broad Open SIP call platform for interoperability with most major platforms including Skype for Business, Lync and RealPresence Platform
- The industry’s only bass reflex port in a group audio conferencing solution , preserving the ability to hear lower frequency sound and rich multi-media audio
- 360 ° microphone coverage and up to 20-foot (6-meters) microphone pickup. Easily extend the reach with optional expansion microphones
- Local 5-way HD Voice conference
- 5” LCD, color touch screen display, smooth, responsive and intuitive
- Secure Wi-Fi network connectivity or Gigabit Ethernet network connectivity
- Built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE)