Turn Meeting Rooms into Video Collaboration Hubs
The MX200 and MX300 G2 Series are part of a redesigned, second-generation, value product line within the Cisco video collaboration room endpoints portfolio. This line of products offers easy installation and deployment, and cost efficiency for broad scale and ease of use.
Start making video calls in as little as eight minutes. Just place the MX200 or MX300 G2 Series device where you want it, plug it in, and type in user credentials. The MX200 and MX300 G2 Series are designed for small-to-medium meeting rooms and spaces.
Additional capabilities include:
- Cisco TelePresence Touch 10 interface
- Dual display for an optimal content-viewing experience
- Four-way embedded Cisco MultiSite option for easy multiparty calling without the need for a multipoint control unit (MCU)
- Modern, sleek, and approachable design to increase aesthetic appeal and usability
- Auto-provisioning and self-configuration make the MX200 and MX200 G2 Series easy for IT to install on the network
Cisco TelePresence MX200 and MX300 G2 systems are designed and priced to bring the benefits of telepresence to more teams and meeting rooms. It’s an ideal way to broadly deploy the Cisco TelePresence experience throughout your organization, or make your first move into life-like video communications.