Certifications, Awards and Contracts
- Cisco Premier Partner
- Advance Technology Provider – Cisco Telepresence Video Master
- Advance Collaboration Architecture Specialization (ACAS)
- Polycom Platinum Partner
- RealPresence Solutions Specialization
- RealPresence Service Specialization
- RealPresence Implementation Service Specialization
- Federal Practice Specialization
- Polycom Video Endpoints
- Polycom Voice Endpoints
- Polycom Install Voice
- RealPresence Platform
- Vidyo Certified Provider
- Service Proivder
Video Engineer & Industry Certifications
- Cisco CCNP
- Cisco CCNA
- Cisco CCDA
- Polycom Certified Video Engineer
State, Local, & Federal Contracts
VSGi holds several state, local, and federal contracts that make purchasing from us very easy. If you are eligible to purchase our products and solutions leveraging a contract, please make sure to let your sales representative know.
VSGi is an Authorized Agent on the following GSA Schedules:
Federal Agency Contracts:
- FAA SAVES (DTFACT-11-D-00009) SAVES contracts are mandatory for the FAA’s IT community and were established in 2006 to deliver quality customer service while controlling costs. They provide for the purchase or leasing of complete solution sets, technical services, and support.
- USAF NETCENTS2 (FA8732-13-D-0017) (through partnerships)The Network-Centric Solutions-2 (NETCENTS-2) contracts provide the Air Force with a primary source of netcentric and IT products, services, and solutions. Use of the NETCENTS-2 contracts (except ITPS) is mandatory for Air Force organizations as the contracts are awarded.
- Administrative Office of the United States Courts BPA (USCA10B0036)Under this Blanket Purchasing Agreement (BPA), provide the Administrative Office of the United States Courts (AOUSC) with Cisco Video Teleconferencing (VTC) equipment, support and associated services to foster AOUSC’s mission to communicate effectively and efficiently with geographically-dispersed Courts, Federal Judiciary and external agency personnel. The Cisco TelePresence portfolio will allow the AOUSC to utilize video to enhance both productivity and collaboration.
- SeaPort-e Contract # N00178-12-D-6901 (Partnership)SeaPort-e is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. The Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research, Military Sealift Command, and the United States Marine Corps compete their service requirements amongst 2400+ SeaPort-e IDIQ multiple award contract holders. The SeaPort-e portal provides a standardized, efficient means of soliciting offers from amongst the diverse population of large and small businesses and their approved team members. All task orders are competitively solicited, awarded and managed using the SeaPort-e platform. Since nearly 85% of its contract–holders are small businesses, the SeaPort-e approach to acquiring services provides opportunity that fuels the Nation’s engine of job growth.
- Bureau of Prisons GSA (DJBP0700NASBPA081)A single award contract for specific Cisco Endpoints and various A/V equipment to support the Bureau of Prisons, under the US Department of Justice.
- GSA NITCP (GS-26F-AA016) August 26, 2015.The National Information Technology Commodity Program (NITCP) has established a fast, effective way to fulfill IT commodity and ancillary service needs at deeply discounted prices. Customers can order end-to-end solutions for federal, state, and local government customers nationwide. An NITCP Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) is an agreement established through the GSA Multiple Award Schedule 70 Contract to fill repetitive needs for IT commodities or services (FAR 8.405-3). It simplifies the filling of recurring needs, while leveraging a customer’s buying power by taking advantage of quantity discounts, saving administrative time, and reducing paperwork.
- SEWP IV & SEWP V (Partnerships)Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement (SEWP, pronounced ‘soup’), is a multi-award Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) vehicle focused on IT products and product based services. The 37 pre-competed Contract Holders offer a wide range of advanced technology including tablets, desktops and servers; IT peripherals; network equipment; storage systems; security tools; software products; cloud based services; video conferencing systems and other IT and Audio-Visual products. Product based services such as installation, training, maintenance and warranty are also available through SEWP. As an OMB authorized GWAC, the SEWP contracts are utilized by all Federal Agencies.
State and Local Contracts:
- State of Delaware
- Georgia Statewide DOAS Contract – Audio Visual Product & Service Provider #99999-SPD-SPD0000048-0008
- Pennsylvania Service Purchase Contract – IT Consulting & Support Services #4700001159
- PASSHE – Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education
- Ohio STS Contract #534379