Project Manager – Video and A/V Integration
VSGi has an immediate opening for a Project Manager in our McLean, VA office. This is a tremendous opportunity for a talented professional to advance your career in one of the fastest growing technology industries and to continue to develop and expand their skills by working within VSGi’s Order Management Team.
The Project Manager is the primary contact with VSGi’s customers during their project implementation with responsibilities that include; program management, order entry, coordination with design and engineering teams, provisioning, logistics and scheduling, dispatch of technical resources, database management, shipping and fulfillment, and acts as the primary liaison between VSGi’s Operations and Sales functions. The ideal candidate will be adept at managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, confidently communicate with internal and external customers, will make timely and accurate decisions to resolve program issues and meet critical project milestones, will work with an attention to detail, and will have a forward looking philosophy to minimize project issues and ensure customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of order fulfillment through to customer invoicing
- Develop project schedules and coordinate internal and external project activities
- Provide regular reporting and project updates to internal and external customers
- Schedule and lead project kick-off and weekly project meetings
- Work closely with manufactures and suppliers to ensure timely shipments
- Record new orders and/or change orders on the Sales Order Log
- Send order receipt confirmations to customers
- Review sales order packages for compliance with VSGi standards and processes, communicate and coordinate requests with Sales to bring orders into compliance
- Coordinate with Finance to obtain customer account setup and credit approval
- Enter new orders and/or change orders into VSGi’s order management system
- Create and issue purchase orders to manufactures and partners in support of new orders
- Coordinate and update shipping and logistics with vendors and customers
- Create and maintain customer/order profiles in VSGi’s customer service database
- Update VSGi’s order management/financial system and customer service database to receive and document manufacture shipments
- 2-4 years of related experience; project management, order fulfillment, order entry, finance and accounting
- BA or BS degree desired or equivalent work experience
- Videoconferencing, A/V and VoIP experience a plus
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise good judgment
- Strong project management skills, detailed oriented and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills to include; Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Database
- Familiarity with SQL and Lotus Notes desired
Visual Systems Group, Inc. (VSGi) is a nationwide system integrator with an eighteen year track record of delivering unsurpassed solutions, service, and products providing end-to-end voice, video, collaboration and networks in the videoconferencing and communications industry.
If you need reasonable accomodation to complete this application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.